Pirates@Home logo

Pirates@Home

Berkeley Open Infrastructure
BOINC!
for Network Computing
Home Help Status Forums Glossary Account

SETI.Germany, the #1 Team in BOINC

log in

Advanced search

Message boards : Team Talk : SETI.Germany, the #1 Team in BOINC

Author Message
Profile Saenger
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 26 Jan 06
Germany
SETI.Germany
Credit: 2,414.8
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 26, 2006
Verified: Oct 3, 2011
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Message 2674 - Posted: 29 Jan 2006 | 21:32:27 UTC

Hello fellow crunchers!

Join the #1 BOINC team, with Chat, Forum, Performance-Statistik and more...

Hallo Mitcruncher!

Kommt ins Team #1 bei BOINC, mit Chat, Forum, Performance-Statistik und mehr...






Hier klicken zum Beitritt
____________
Grüße vom Sänger
Und das Schiff mit acht Segeln,
und mit fünfzig Kanonen,
wird beschiessen die Stadt.

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5470 - Posted: 19 Apr 2007 | 19:58:46 UTC

Manno ist das cool: Sieben neue Mitglieder in zwei Wochen!!

Herzlich Willkommen an Bord
Aendgraend, W313g, Cyberacid, Settis, Heroturtle, Notwehr und Robtrek


Ich bin begeistert.

Und sogar unser - chief of team - hat sich wieder mit uns auf See begeben, darüber freue ich mich auch sehr!

Mit der neuen Besatzung können wir ein paar Goldstaubtransporter aufbringen.




moin, moin
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Misfit
Son of a Gunn
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 24 Feb 05
United States
BOINC Synergy
Credit: 2,127.4
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Feb 24, 2005
Verified: Apr 18, 2010
Dubloons: 3
Punishment: Misfit
Message 5477 - Posted: 20 Apr 2007 | 4:28:52 UTC - in response to Message 5470.


Now that's a cool smiley.

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5479 - Posted: 20 Apr 2007 | 5:06:03 UTC - in response to Message 5477.

Misfit wrote:

Now that's a cool smiley.

Yes!!
But Fuzzy found it first!
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5498 - Posted: 21 Apr 2007 | 9:50:08 UTC

Und glatt übersehen hatte ich Michael@Westerham. Willkommen an Bord Michael.
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5520 - Posted: 22 Apr 2007 | 22:02:17 UTC

Und noch zwei neuen Mitgliedern ein herzliches Willkommen an Deck!

Jensie und Jan Trautmann

Und nun ran an den Speck!
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5534 - Posted: 23 Apr 2007 | 22:18:41 UTC

Und schon wieder ein doppeltes herzliches Willkommen an Bord.

Diesmal an Stefan und Ewald.

Damit haben wir 12 neue Crewmitglieder in nicht einmal drei Wochen!

Hipp Hipp Hurrah!

Und einen herzlichen Glückwunsch an Ewald für den schnellsten UotD schlechthin!
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Wormholio
Captain
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 6 Jun 04
United States
Away
Credit: 4,065.6
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jun 6, 2004
Verified: Mar 13, 2008
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 10
Punishment: Aztec curse
Message 5535 - Posted: 23 Apr 2007 | 23:45:19 UTC - in response to Message 5534.

Kalessin wrote:
Und einen herzlichen Glückwunsch an Ewald für den schnellsten UotD schlechthin!

doch!

____________
-- Eric Myers

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." -- William Butler Yeats

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5543 - Posted: 24 Apr 2007 | 7:38:34 UTC - in response to Message 5535.

Wormholio wrote:
doch!


whaddayamean capt'n????

____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5546 - Posted: 24 Apr 2007 | 12:02:37 UTC

And we successfully shanghayed champ. Thats a pleasure.

Wellcome aboard champ!
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5591 - Posted: 29 Apr 2007 | 20:38:02 UTC - in response to Message 5543.
Last modified: 29 Apr 2007 | 20:40:53 UTC

Kalessin wrote:
Wormholio wrote:
doch!
whaddayamean capt'n????


I asked because the german "doch" is so ambigous when it is standing alone. Generally it is contradicting and has a negating touch (in between however and in spite of), except you say "doch schon! or "doch ja!"
So who was the fastest Potd?

By the way, is there a possibility to see, if there are new members of our team, who have not received credits?

As I asume I would have the honour to welcome marodeur and hagen on board!

____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Wormholio
Captain
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 6 Jun 04
United States
Away
Credit: 4,065.6
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jun 6, 2004
Verified: Mar 13, 2008
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 10
Punishment: Aztec curse
Message 5595 - Posted: 29 Apr 2007 | 23:53:58 UTC - in response to Message 5591.
Last modified: 29 Apr 2007 | 23:55:11 UTC

Kalessin wrote:
I asked because the german "doch" is so ambigous when it is standing alone. Generally it is contradicting and has a negating touch (in between however and in spite of), except you say "doch schon! or "doch ja!"

Pardon my poor german, I mean it in the positivie sense of "doch ja!, boy, that was fast".

Of course given the nautical theme of the project, I supposed I could have meant "dock".

And now, since Misfit doesn't like such puns, nor the new title I've given him, I suppose I should say "duck!".



____________
-- Eric Myers

"Education is not the filling of a pail, but the lighting of a fire." -- William Butler Yeats

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5598 - Posted: 30 Apr 2007 | 8:56:14 UTC - in response to Message 5595.
Last modified: 30 Apr 2007 | 8:57:26 UTC

Wormholio wrote:
Pardon my poor german

No need to excuse, since you understood the post, your german can't be so bad. In fact I was very pleased that me capt'n answered in our tongue. I'm looking forward for more to come.

Wormholio wrote:
I mean it in the positivie sense of "doch ja!, boy, that was fast".

And it was. I remember it took three days for my profile to be allowed to be seen publicly. (After a shameful year without any profile)

Wormholio wrote:
And now, since Misfit doesn't like such puns, nor the new title I've given him, I suppose I should say "duck!".

Now this dragon acquires clairity of mind. At first I thougt he had done it, but it was you... and than the Thoughts aline themselves to understanding!

____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5671 - Posted: 10 May 2007 | 18:37:27 UTC

So mit der neuen Arbeit auf unserem Kaperschiff sehe ich unsere ganzen neuen Piratengenossen:

Herzlich Willkommen an Bord hagen15, Marodeur6, Sammy9578, Agarwaen, whiteface, gu_wo, Major, Ruputer, MichaelR[seti.germany], Niederhaus@pirates@boinc, www .kabelversand.de und DreiDnow.

Wieder ein super Zuwachs um 12 neue Kaperfahrer.

Wir sind jetzt bei einer Mannschaftsstärke von 97. Da kann doch demnächst jemand das begehrte 100. Ehrenmitglied werden. Also haltet euch ran zukünftige Piraten!

Der Mannschaftsdrache jubelt!

____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Benn
Send message
Joined: 10 May 07
Germany
SETI.Germany
Credit: 2,004.9
RAC: 0.00
Joined: May 10, 2007
Verified: Feb 12, 2009
Pieces of Eight: 4
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5673 - Posted: 10 May 2007 | 23:51:19 UTC

moin moin

hier noch ein blinder Passagier....blind, weil "no work from project"

;-)
Benn

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 5687 - Posted: 12 May 2007 | 11:29:38 UTC - in response to Message 5673.
Last modified: 12 May 2007 | 11:30:25 UTC

Benn wrote:
moin moin
hier noch ein blinder Passagier....blind, weil "no work from project" ;-) Benn


Danman auch moin (als Hambugä natülich nur ein moin von mia)Benn,
scheun dich an Bord zu ham. Un beie neste Aabeid wirste auch vonne Blindheid geheild. Bestimd!
;-)) K.
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6231 - Posted: 13 Jul 2007 | 22:28:23 UTC

So:
Seit der letzten Bestandsaufnahme haben wir in zwei Monaten wieder 17 neue Crewmitgleder an Bord verfrachtet. Das sind sensationelle Zuwachsraten!

Sven Buck
bmw
Netti
snopper
Jeeper74
science@familie-net
Akkiland
Achim Seitz
Coragonis Munro
Beutlin
dany90
WhiteLupus
totoshi
whiteface
Benn
Zwitschi
SunnyBoy293

Euch allen auch ein herzliches Willkommen an Bord!
Immer weiter so Piratenpack, nicht nachlassen!

Fall ihr auf unserer Homepage noch nicht geschaut habt, dort haben wir auch einen sehr schönen Pirates-Thread!
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6581 - Posted: 27 Sep 2007 | 22:23:59 UTC

Weiterhin sensationeller Zuwachs auf unserem Kutter!

Und auch hier noch einmal ein herzliches Willkommen an unsere neuen Teammitglieder:

diclo
McCarron
Bernd Mathis
Kay_hornung
Gerald Fischer
joey
janosch13
pschoefer
blacksmoker
Svenie25
Thomas Arbeiter
Keep



Super, dass ihr zusammen mit uns auf Kaperfahrt geht!

Jubel, Jubel!

Leider allerdings haben uns auch zwei Piraten verlassen. Es war schön euch bei uns zu haben. Vielleicht kommt ihr ja mal wieder vorbei. Tschüß und weiterhin gute Kaperfahrt auf euren neuen Schiffen an Cyberacid und Sven Buck
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile champ
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 8 Sep 06
Germany
SETI.Germany
Credit: 3,433.0
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Sep 8, 2006
Verified: Aug 3, 2010
Dubloons: 3
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6615 - Posted: 11 Oct 2007 | 14:10:47 UTC

Watt, uns haben zwei verlassen? Das ist Meuterei!

Schnell die Häscher aussenden und das "Pack" einfangen, damit wir sie über die Planke schicken können.
____________

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6641 - Posted: 24 Oct 2007 | 22:51:27 UTC
Last modified: 24 Oct 2007 | 22:55:06 UTC

Unser Seti.Germany Team schmeißt hiermit eine kleine Riesenpaady:

Wir haben in dem heutigen Statsexport:

[size=+3]44444[/size] Credits zusammen!



Ein dreifaches [size=+2]Hip, Hip, Hurray![/size]

Außerdem begrüßen wir unsere neuen Mitglieder:

W.Vetter [SPEG]
opaauer
Gon
Fornax [SPEG]
Varulf
und Lajiola

ganz herzlich an Bord unseres fetten Deckschiffs!

(für Champ: kein Abtrünniger zu beklagen!)
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile champ
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 8 Sep 06
Germany
SETI.Germany
Credit: 3,433.0
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Sep 8, 2006
Verified: Aug 3, 2010
Dubloons: 3
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6714 - Posted: 31 Oct 2007 | 14:57:37 UTC - in response to Message 6641.




Ich biete mich hiermit als Hauptamtlicher Bestrafer an. Habe da Erfahrungen beim Bund gemacht, die man gut anwenden kann.
____________

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6715 - Posted: 31 Oct 2007 | 17:50:43 UTC - in response to Message 6714.

champ wrote:
Ich biete mich hiermit als Hauptamtlicher Bestrafer an. Habe da Erfahrungen beim Bund gemacht, die man gut anwenden kann.


Jo, ich denke das ist ein sehr verantwortungsvoller Posten und du bist die perfekte Wahl.
Vielleicht solltest du dir noch den passenden Titel überlegen:

Champ der Bestrafer
Champ the punisher
Der Herr der Planke
Angry Champ
The wrath of SG

Vieleicht läßt Capt'n Eric mit sich reden, dass statt volunteer tester zu nehmen?
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile champ
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 8 Sep 06
Germany
SETI.Germany
Credit: 3,433.0
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Sep 8, 2006
Verified: Aug 3, 2010
Dubloons: 3
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6722 - Posted: 2 Nov 2007 | 8:06:22 UTC - in response to Message 6715.




Das schreit ja nach einem Voting.

Master of the plank
Chief punisher
The wrath of SG

Das mit dem Titel könnte ich schon mit Eric regeln.

champ
____________

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6723 - Posted: 2 Nov 2007 | 8:12:36 UTC - in response to Message 6722.



Ich wäre ja für Master of the plank, wenn du alle Piraten bestrafen möchtest. Wenn du nur Exteamler und Teamer strafen möchtest, ganz klar The wrath of SG
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6773 - Posted: 10 Nov 2007 | 0:26:21 UTC - in response to Message 6722.

champ wrote:

Das schreit ja nach einem Voting.

Master of the plank
Chief punisher
The wrath of SG

Das mit dem Titel könnte ich schon mit Eric regeln.

champ


Trag das doch schon mal als deinen Piratennamen ein, dann können wir schon mal Probegucken!

____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6831 - Posted: 15 Nov 2007 | 22:40:52 UTC

Herzlich Willkommen an Bord sth.

Schön, dass du dich bei uns an Bord geschlichen hast.
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 6832 - Posted: 15 Nov 2007 | 22:42:26 UTC

@Champ. Da sich niemand zum Voten bemüßigt fühlte, darfst du dir den Titel jetzt aussuchen. Meinen Favoriten kennst du ja.
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile Kalessin
Volunteer tester
Avatar
Send message
Joined: 19 Jan 06
International
SETI.Germany
Credit: 44,825.1
RAC: 0.00
Joined: Jan 19, 2006
Verified: Jan 11, 2009
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Mess Duty
Message 7543 - Posted: 15 Apr 2008 | 21:44:49 UTC
Last modified: 15 Apr 2008 | 21:46:19 UTC

So here we go, just passed the 100.000,00 Creditline.

We will have a very fine Party tonight!

Come and join us on our fleet!
Just for tonight or stay with us for longer!
____________
Dragons can fly because they don't fit into pirate ships

Profile CR62
Send message
Joined: 6 May 10
Germany
Credit: 768.0
RAC: 0.00
Joined: May 6, 2010
Verified: Dec 28, 2010
Dubloons: 3
Pieces of Eight: 7
Punishment: Aztec curse
Message 8890 - Posted: 1 Sep 2010 | 9:37:07 UTC

Bin schon länger bei SG, aber habe erst vor kurzem bei den Piraten angeheuert.
Schau doch auch mal bei uns vorbei und verstärke unsere CREW.

www.seti-germany.de

Gruss CR62 (Capt. Thomas Tew)

Post to thread

Message boards : Team Talk : SETI.Germany, the #1 Team in BOINC

Home Help Status Forums Glossary Account


Return to Pirates@Home main page


Copyright © 2017 Capt. Jack Sparrow